Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cooking demo for Mango Salsa

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of doing a cooking demo for one of my past professors at the University of Florida. When I was his teaching assistant in grad school, I had the idea of doing a cooking demo for the students to show them that you can eat healthy on a budget. As a college student, you can indeed eat things that don't taste like cardboard if you know where to look! One of the recipes I had up my sleeve was a delicious MANGO SALSA. Always a hit and always eaten to the last bite. I will make sure to post the recipe soon. It has been a year and a half since grad school, but I still love to come and do these cooking demos for my professor. This time, I had one of his teaching assistants film it in front of about 90 students. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment